Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Poem: Miss Anonymous

Miss Anonymous, where should I begin?
If I was to define my taste for you,
it would be a hint of lust for love seems artificial.
I'd rather get it right the first time, because seconds appear sloppy.
Leftovers are depleted rather quickly.

Miss Anonymous, we meet again!
I'm a foot closer than I was a minute ago.
From a distance, your imperfections are flawless.
It should be against the law for you to be this gorgeous.
But your a criminal, a rouge in disguise.
Correction: your a blessing - A second guess would be a sin.
A lesson is learned. History shall not repeat itself.
If you can't mirror me then maybe we are not to be...
but...

Damn!

Miss Anonymous, we're near the end.
I wish to know the origins of your heart.
Can we exchange literature before this chapter closes?
Through your lane, I obtain fragments of your contents.

A step closer
Into the origin of our future.

Seconds pass...
There is an invasion in comfort.
And through the silence, I know where to begin.

"Excuse me, what's your name?"

No comments:

Post a Comment